At Fast Forward Solutions, we are specialists in digital and technology recruitment, understanding business challenges in the areas of technology, finance and sales. We support employers in finding the best talents and enable candidates to build exciting careers.
Currently, for our client a dynamically operating Polish Software house, we are looking for an Automated Tester, working on projects for clients from Western Europe.
The role is responsible for one of the six projects. There is a TL for each project for the Tester, who is his supervisor.
The possibility of selecting a project under the Tester's competences after agreeing with TL.
- Android, Hibernate, Groovy, Java, .Net, Python
- and many others
- JIRA, SoapUI, Postman, Testlink, Jenkins /
- Selenide, Selenium WebDriver, Cypress,
- RestAssured, Flurl, RestSharp, Cucumber, SpecFlow
- Conducting software tests for selected projects (web and mobile applications)
- At least 3 years of experience in software test automation,
- Experience in structuring, designing and planning scenarios and test cases,
- Experience in working with frameworks such as Cucumber, SpecFlow or behave,
- Experience with Cypress or Selenium WebDriver,
- Knowledge of SDLC, Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, Xpath),
- Experience in API testing,
- Free communication in English (min. B2) and Polish (min. B1),
- Willingness to acquire and share knowledge,
- Independence, timely execution of tasks and
- analytical skills,
- Attractive B2B or UoP salary
- Work in Gdańsk, Rzeszów, Wrocław or 100% remote
- Opportunities to develop and work on interesting projects
- Development on a leadership or expert path,
- Courses and training to improve qualifications
- Flexible working hours.